Skin Concepts will be closed Wednesday, July 1 for Canada Day
Welcome back to Skin Concepts! Please note some changes in our procedures to ensure our clients’ and staff’s health and safety.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
We are currently accepting bookings over the phone and through our Appointment Request Form online. Please be patient if you are unable to get through, as we are experiencing a higher than normal demand of appointment requests.
At the time of your booking over the phone you will be asked to complete a verbal Covid Screening Assessment. This assessment will be repeated with your therapist upon arrival of your appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrival for guests will be no more than 5 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time.
- All Guests will be asked to bring their own mask. Disposable masks are available for purchase while supplies last.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the premises, please use upon entry and exiting.
- Upon arrival guests will be required to fill out a questionnaire assessing contacts, travel and well-being.
- Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with Covid-19 or having signs and symptoms will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14 day self-quarantine.
- Guests will change in the treatment room. Changing rooms and lockers are not available at this time.
- Food and beverage offerings are temporarily suspended. Guests may bring their own personal beverage and snack.
- Family or friends without a scheduled service will not be permitted to accompany or wait for guests, with the exception of a Health Care Assistant.
- All couples services (e.g: facials and massage) will not be booked in the same room.
- Please leave non-essential belongings (e.g: hats, jackets, bags) at home or in your car.
- Bathroom use is restricted to urgent use only, please plan ahead if you can.
- We reserve the right to assess body temperature using an Infrared Touchless thermometer. **Please refrain from exercising or drinking hot liquids 30 minutes prior to your appointment as it may increase body temperature.
- Guests will be expected to respect the sanitation and hygiene standards within the premises that have been set by Health Canada.
SAFETY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED
- Our Client’s and staff’s health and safety is our top priority. We will at all times maintain the highest levels of sanitation procedures available and work in close contact with WorkSafe BC to ensure all regulatory guidelines are being met and remain up to date in this ever-changing climate.
- Sneeze guards are strategically placed at our front desk, manicure stations and between pedicure chairs.
- Employees are supplied with gloves, masks and/or face shields. Physical hand washing is considered most effective stations are available for staff throughout the spa.
- Clear and visible floor and seating signage will indicate 2 meters (6 ft) physical distancing whenever possible.
- High traffic/touch area cleaning will be increased.
- Employees will complete a health screening prior to starting their shift. Employees who feel ill or have a fever will be asked to stay home and self- isolate.